vendredi 22 juin 2012

My Little Happy Box



How did I start the week? by getting my beauty box early in the morning! what made me "happy" is to receive this Happy box! :-D
See what it contains and whether the content will also make me Happy!
I loved the fact that there was confetti in the box, I found this super cute. Note the little book is presented as a magazine this month.
full of goodies paper, and ink pads, carambars

So this month for products:
  • Eye Liner Pencil Dress Arcancil Ultra Full Size
  • Tweezers
  • A gentle Cleansing Care milk 30ml Kibio
  • A Soothing Moisture Lotion 'After Sun' 30ml Kibio
  • Fresh Milk Body Diptyque 50ml (another one...)
  • Care and Shine Spray Cotton Blossom and Fruit Vinegar 200ml Le Petit Marseillais
Personally I would have liked a mini perfumes or scrub ( which were the other options for this box) instead of after sun or body lotion ( things we're always getting in beauty box) .... but apart that, the content is pretty good i think!

1 commentaire:

  1. Ohh, that is a stunning box!!:D
    It looks really cute and high fashion at the same time! Agree. Perfumes is always brilliant to have! :D
    Love the cute card design too! They put sweets in it too?:) Lovely!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer